Centry Plain toe Ledge Hill
- Couleur : Sélectionner la couleur
- Pointure : Sélectionner une taille
- Largeur : Sélectionner une largeur
88% of customers say this fits as expected
"Hands down best most comfortable work boots I have ever bought!"
"I've had these boots for 3 months and they have not let me down. Casual for wearing with jeans on the weekend but also look great with chinos at business/casual work. I decided to take only them for a work trip where I knew I would be walking a lot in an urban area. It was a little risky not knowing how comfortable they would be. It ended up snowing and these boots just took it all - lots of walking, snow, ice, kept my feet warm with wool socks and the leather stood up to a construction site visit where they got completely covered in white dusty matter. After the visit, stopped in a bathroom and it all just wiped off with water and looked good. Recently used a leather cleaner and lotion since they were looking a little warn down and now look brand new but not as shiny. Need to probably retreat with waterproofing. Never got sore feet. These boots almost put my snow boots out of use since they really work fall, winter, spring. I love these boots!"
Perfect for the well-dressed weekender, the Century Bout mocassin Richelieu updates the classic field boot with modern technology in a lower cut. Fine leather uppers become richer with every wear, durable outsoles provide traction, and EVA midsoles are lightweight. Reinforced eyelets and work boot laces top off these tough fall must-haves.
- truTech® Provides lightweight shock absorption
- Imperméables Materials Provides Resistance to Water Absorption
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- EVA Heel Cup Provides Support, Secure Fit and Cushioning
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Removable Molded Ortholite® Footbed Provides Lightweight, Breathability and Durability with Long Wear
- Hydro-Shield® Imperméables Provides a Seam-Sealed Imperméables Construction using